DARNELL WAY, NORTHAMPTON


This shared ownership property is offered to the market as a 70% share. Built only five years ago the well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen diner and cloakroom to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. Externally there are front and larger than average rear gardens. The property also has one allocated parking space. Please see Agents Notes prior to organising a viewing.

Agents Notes

Shared Ownerwhip

The sale price is for 70% of the property. The remaining 30% is under ownership from Orbit Housing. Before viewing you MUST be accepted by East Midlands Housing who are dealing with applications on behalf of Orbit Housing.

Please visit https://www.helptobuymidlands.co.uk/help-to-buy---shared-ownership/ in the first instance.

Ground Floor

Entrance Hall

Doors to cloakroom and sitting room. Single panel radiator.

Cloakroom

Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Double panel radiator. Tiled floor. Fuse box.

Sitting Room

17' 1" x 10' 10" (5.20m x 3.30m) UPVC double glazed box bay window to front elevation. Single panel radiator. Door to kitchen. Stairs raising to first floor.

Kitchen/Dining Room

14' 9" x 9' 10" (4.50m x 3.00m) UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation. A range of wall and base mounted units with work top over. Composite one and half sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.

First Floor

Landing

UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Doors to all first floor rooms and airing cupboard. Loft access.

Bedroom One

9' 10" x 9' 6" (3.00m x 2.90m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation. Single panel radiator. Doors to en-suite and built in wardrobe.

En-Suite

Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splashbacks.

Bedroom Two

10' 6" x 8' 2" (3.20m x 2.50m) UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Single panel radiator.

Bedroom Three

7' 8" x 6' 6" (2.33m x 1.97m) UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Single panel radiator.

Bathroom

Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panel bath with shower over. Tiled floor and splash backs.

Externally

Front Garden

Laid to lawn with path to the side elevation. Allocated parking space.

Rear Garden

Fully enclosed with fence panelling. Wider than average plot. Mainly laid to lawn with two decking areas.

FEATURES

70% Shared Ownership
Semi Detached
En-Suite
Three Bedrooms
Kitchen/Diner
Five Years Old
Large Rear Garden
Energy Efficiency Rating: B